Monday, January 30, 2012

All That Scraps Guest Designer spot

Another Monday brings around another week for me to strut my stuff as the All That Scraps Guest Designer for January / February!   This time I am showing off the C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Birthday Lucy from January release.  I wanted to make a birthday card for a friend who shares her birthday with Valentine's Day.

Here's the run down on supplies:

Ink:  Momento tuxedo black
CS: PTI white and black
DSP:  Echo Park Yours Truly 6x6 paper pad
Accessories:  5/8" red cotton twill ribbon, black licorice Divine Twine, and black rhinestones 

Next Monday I will start showing you cards made with the 
soon to be released February images so stayed tuned! 

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card. Wonderful design work. I'm saving it to CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is fantastic! Love how you added the little gems to her shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!