Monday, January 23, 2012

Guest Designing for All That Scraps

Another Monday brings around another chance for me to strut my stuff with some C.C. Designs goodies from the January release at All that Scraps!  Today I am want to show off a fun little tag I made using the C.C. Designs Moo-valous rubber stamp.










I started with a PTI black CS tag base.  That fun DSP is from the Echo Park Yours Truly 6x6 paper pad.  I stamped the sentiment on PTI pure poppy CS with Momento tuxedo black ink.  I colored the cow with copics.  I've been asking to list what copics I've used so:


Hat:  R29, R24, and R05
Body:  C07, C05, C03, C01, C00
Cheeks: R30


I added some ribbon I found at Michael's and tied some baker's twine to secure it.










Next up is a card that has made an appearance here on my blog a couple of weeks ago since I made it to play along with a sketch challenge.  I used the new


I stamped the logo twice on PTI white CS and twice on PTI hibiscus burst CS.  I cut out the centers of the hibiscus burst logos and layered them onto the white logos and then used a 1.5" circle punch to cut them out.  I used DSP from theBo Bunny Sweet Tooth 6x6 paper pad.  Perfect for chocolate frosting with sprinkles!  I added a button with some Twinery blossom light pink baker's twine.  The sentiment is from the PTI Birthday Basics stamp set. The card base is PTI dark chocolate CS.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure hop on over to the All That Scraps to check out not only the  C.C. Designs January release, but all the other goodies available in the store!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that tag Kim! Your coloring on the cow is A-mazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!