Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'm on FIRE! More BIG NEWS!

This is my 2nd post of the day.  If you are here for the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge, click HERE!


What the heck is happening this year?!  I have been one lucky duck so far.  So many great things have happened for me in my little crafty world in 2012 and we are still in the January!  Today I get announce some more exciting news!
  
I have been invited to be a Design Team member for The Paper Shelter!


Here are a couple of cards I made these adorable images:




If you haven't check out their cute images, head right over to the store to check them out!  If you love to color like I do, you will love these images!  I will be making my first official appearance on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog on February 8th so check back!

16 comments:

  1. Gratulations and welcome. Looking forward to get to know you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You know I always write that I am seeing you everywhere - well it officially true!!! I don't know how you find time to do it all, but you do and your cards are all wonderful :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Kim! You will be a marvelous addition to The Paper Shelter team as your work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers Miss Kim! You are Definitely on Fire Lady! Whoo Hoo! Congrats my friend! They obviously have Excellent taste! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Congrats again! I don't know how you find time to stamp so much and so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another congrats to you! Such a busy girl you are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fabby Kim! We are on the go now! Can't wait to get this started with you and the rest of the gals.
    xxMarie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooow..your card are soo beautiful, Kim♥!!:) Congrats with DT job!!;) I'm looking soo forward to join this talented and nice DT, together with you!
    And, by the way..your coloring is amazing♥♥
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Kim! You have amazing talent, and you deserve it! Never heard of The Paper Shelter before... off to check it out! (Beautiful cards BTW!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Kim I am also one of the lucky ones I am looking forward to working with you and seeing more of your beautiful work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! OMGosh you have a major FULL plate with all the teams you are on! More power for your organization skills!!

    Your coloring is amazing -- I can only dream...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Cards Kim
    Congratulations on your new DT position you will love being part of the DT as I know I did xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is easy to see why you were chosen as a design team. Beautiful coloring and color combinations on these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Congrats Kim!! Your going to be one BUSY lady!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ihania kortteja sinulla täällä blogissasi--haleja :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!