Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm the Jan / Feb Guest Designer at All that Scraps!

Ya whooooooooooooo!  I have been having to keep this a secret for a bit now, but now I can spill the beans!  I was thrilled to be invited to be the Guest Designer for All that Scraps for the first 2 months of the new year! What a way to kick off 2012!  I think it is going to be a good year!  :)

Today I get to show you a card I made with one of the soon to be released C.C. Designs images called Birthday Lucy!    Isn't she so sweet?!

I colored her up with copics and matted the image with some PTI berry sorbet CS.  The card base is PTI sweet blush CS and the DSP is from the PTI Polka Dot Parade paper pad.  I added some pink salmon vintage seam binding  and some ivory jute / burlap twine from the Ribbon Carousel and a tiny tag made using the PTI Tiny Tags stamp set and coordinating die. 

Here's a close up:


And here's the inside:


Check out that new C.C. Cutters die!  

Looking forward to sharing my designs with you over the next couple of months!  



14 comments:

  1. I love All That Scraps! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!! love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is so fantastic no wonder you are a guest designer congrats...
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Kim! Your coloring blows me away! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. Love this card, Not only is she adorable with your awesome coloring, but the layout is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY KIM! Congrats! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WhooHoo!! OMG!! I'm SO excited for you!!! Way to go girl!! Congrats!!
    This is the SWEETEST image and you've colored it to perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Kim! That's great news!
    Super cute card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo,hoo!! Congrats! Love this card, gorgeous coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim

    Congrats on the Guest DT position, so well deserved!!

    You card is so totally sweet. Your colouring is just exceptional!!

    Looking forward to seeing so much more of your creativity.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the DT position. Darling card - such a sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card, Really love image, colors, picked papers and layout, it's just beautiful !
    Congrats ...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Kim! It was fun to see your post today! So happy for you! You will love working with these stamps... ok, so I'm biased! lol Adorable Lucy coloring and designing... TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! You! 8-) Congrats Miss Kim! So well deserved my friend! 8-) And your Card is just too CUTE!! Love it! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!