Monday, January 30, 2012

SSSC151 - Buckets of Love

I loved this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch so I had to play along.  I just received my new Prismacolor Pencils in the mail today so I had to try them out.  Yep.  I stepped away from my beloved copics.  I also had yet to ink up my newest There She Goes Buckets Of Love stamp set so tonight was the night!


Look at my shiny bucket!  Oh boy!  I had so much fun coloring with the Prismacolor Pencils!  I LOVED blending it with the gamsol and seeing it come together!  Think I am going to be doing some more coloring with these babies!  I used pTI white, sweet blush, and aqua mist CS and paired it with some DSP from the MME Love Me 6x6 paper pad.    I used a heart from the Sweet 'N Sassy heart die set and added a PTI sweet blush button to embellish.

Here's the sketch:





12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kim love the colours you have used and those papers, the image is a delight.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring! And I love these colors together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo Adorable Miss Kim! Love the Sweet image! Great job coloring with your New Prismas! I have a New set of them myself and some OMS too, but got side tracked when I got my Copics and haven't had a chance to try them out.. lol ;-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO fun!!! The heart accent with the sentiment is perfect and so is your colouring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Love your shiny bucket. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're killing me with your coloring skills. Seriously, you just got the Prismas? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! I miss my Prismas. I need to take them out to play soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job, Kim! Love the bucket!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card! I love using my Prismas over using Copics. I just like the look of the pencils, and you did a wonderful on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So so sweet! LOVE the bucket of hearts and the plaid ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous!! I love your shiny bucket - fabulous job with the coloring and the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!