Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Whimsie Doodles Monthly Challege

Welcome to the first Whimsie Doodles Challlenge of 2012!  In honor of the New Year, we are having a "What's New?!"  theme.  For this challenge you have to create projects for a NEW event in life. It can be for a New Baby, New Year, New Birthday/Age, New Marriage, etc.   I decided to go with a "Happy New Year" theme using the cute New Year Dragon image from the January release.  


I used the FTL123 layout for my inspiration.  I wanted to go with a CAS card so this colorful little guy would stand out.  I colored him with copics, cut him out and then popped him over the PTI enchanted evening panel with the PTI orange zest twill ribbon. 

Would you like be a Guest Designer for a month?!  If so, be sure to use a Whimsie Doodles image in your creation and put an asterisk after your name when you link up your entry!  Details can be found on the Whimsie Doodles blog!  

Now hop on over to the Whimsie Doodles blog and check out with my fellow Doodlelicious Divas have created for the challenge!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!