Saturday, January 7, 2012

JUGS118 - You warm my heart

I recently had the honor of being the guest designer at the Just Us Girls Challenge blog.  I haven't been able to play along since then with all of the Holiday hoopla happening and DT responsibilities, but I when I saw that this week's challenge is a sketch challenge, I had to play along!  I'm a sucker for a good sketch and this sketch happened to work well with my newly purchased Saturated Canary digi called "A Ragamuffin Winter."


Here's the sketch:


Supply list:

Stamps:  Saturated Canary A Winter Ragamuffin,  
            sentiment from PTI Warm Happiness Too
CS:  PTI kraft, white, sweet blush
DSP:  Bo Bunny Sweet Tooth 6x6 paper pad
Ink: Copics, SU early espresso
Tools:  Nestabilities


13 comments:

  1. Oh your card is adorable, looks like a fun challenge too. Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Kim another beauty to warm our hearts! I know I've said it before but your coloring is just amazing along with your color choices! Love it! So glad you could play along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is absolutely incredible. And that image is fabulous! So glad you could play along with us again at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch. You did a fantastic job with it. Love the colors of the papers you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable, love that image.
    Your colouring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - A.MAZ.ING coloring!! I think I am started to be intimidated ;)

    ps- I recognized you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous! Love the coloring of your image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Darned Adorable Miss Kim! Love your Gorgeously colored Darling image! 8-) So Sweet! Love your fab dp's and great job with the sketch Lady! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card! What a super adorable image! Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute and great coloring! Thanks for gettin' sketchy with JUGS this week. We are glad to have you with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It certainly did work perfectly Kim! Love the image and how you pulled the colors together in this great sketch! So glad you were able to play with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goodness, GRACIOUS - my HEART! This - is - STUNNING! What GLORIOUS color work! OMG!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!