Friday, January 13, 2012

SNSDC36 - Monochromatic theme

Who's up for another Sweet N' Sassy Digi Challenge?  This time we are doing a monochromatic theme.  I immediately thought to use my one of my Favorite Sweet 'N Sassy images.......Rhubarb!   I used the Rhubarb the Teddy Bear digital image to play along with this challenge.


I colored cute little Rhubarb with copics, cut him out, and popped him up with foam dimensionals.  The CS is PTI vintage cream, kraft, and dark chocolate.  The DSp is from the Echo Park Dot and Stripes 6x6 paper pad.  I used the MFT Die-Namics simply scallop (large) die and the sentiment is from the Verve Thankful Accents stamp set.  I added some PTI dark chocolate twill ribbon to embellish.  

Just a few things to keep in mind as you play....
Please use digital images ONLY for the challenge.
~You don't have to use SNS digi images to play along but we sure do love when you do!
~Please share a link to your creation using the Linky Tools feature at the end of this post. If Linky Tools is down, please add a link with your comment.
~When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword SNSDC36.

Now hop on over to the Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge blog to see what my fellow DT members have created and then link up your project!











3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the colors and that adorable bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim this is adorable - I love this layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's very cute and great card in monochrome. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!