Monday, January 16, 2012

All That Scraps - I'm the Guest Designer

I am absolutely loving my guest designer spot for this month and next month with  All That Scraps blog!  Today I get to show you a couple more cards that I have made with stamps from the C.C. Designs January release!  

First up is a tent card I made using the Moo-valous stamp set.  
You can find the tutorial on SCS HERE.  


I started with a PTI pure poppy CS base.  I used DSP from one of the October Afternoon 8x8 paper pads.  The cover is missing so I have no clue from which one it belongs.  I used circle nesties to cut out the center of the card and to make a ring for around the opening.    I used the Sizzex stars dies and adhered them around the edge of the opening.  I colored that cute cow with copics.  Finally, I stamped the sentiment from the PTI Birthday Wishes stamp set on the inside of the card.  

Here's a close up of the cow:


Next up is Monkey Zoo which comes with one image and one sentiment:

                               

 I colored the image with copics and did some paper piecing on the present and hat.  I stamped the PTI vintage cream panel with some musical notes from the PTI Background Basics: Sheet Music stamp set in SU crumb cake ink.  I stamped the sentiment from the PTI Birthday Basics stamp set onto a piece of PTI simply chartreuse CS and then popped the image up over it with foam dimensionals.  The DSP is from the Jillibean Soup Homemade 6 Bean Soup 6x6 mini pad 

Here's the inside of the card using the sentiment from the Monkey Zoo stamp set:

   

Now be sure to head on over to the All That Scraps 
and check out the entire January release!



5 comments:

  1. Kim, these are totally adorable!! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I think I want to try that tent card! And that Monkey Zoo sentiment is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so Darned CUTE!! 8-) Love 'em both! Your tent card is So Fun! might have to try one of those! Thanks for the inspiration Miss Kim! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! Fun cards - cute images :>)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!