Monday, January 9, 2012

Paper and Such Release Day!

We took a break in December and there were no new Paper and Such  images, but it is a new month and new year and we are so excited to get rockin' and rollin' again with some new DT members added to the crew to show off the 

I've already showed you my card made with Tree Graffiti which you can see HERE as well as the card I made using Bitty Love which you can see HERE.


For the blog hop today, I am showing you the card I made with Wild Rose.


I started with  PTI black CS base.  I ran the PTI berry sorbet panel through the Big Shot in the SU square lattice embossing folder before matting it with PTI white CS.  I stamped one of the floral images twice on PTI white CS and colored the image with copics.  I stamped the flower one more time, colored it, cut it out, and adhered it to one of the flowers with a foam dimensional.  I stamped the sentiment in Momento tuxedo black.  I matted the image panel with PTI black CS before adhering it to the card.

Our newest DT members are finally in action so be sure to check out fellow DT members blogs to see what they have done with the new stamp sets before you head on over to the Paper and Such Store to go shopping!  Leave comments along the way!  

One lucky duck will will the entire Paper and Such January release so be sure leave comment along the way as you hop to increase your chances of winning!

Janice Melton

Kim O'Connell (That's me!)
Amber Hillman
Pattie Goldman
Kendra Sand
Meredith Winston
Stephanie Mino
Naomi Gong
Mindy Young
Paper and Such Design Blog






24 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! love the vibrant color and design.

    Luanne
    craftersreference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the striking combo of the colors and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning colors Kim! Love the embossed background. Gorgeous!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Love the simplicity of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! Love the colors you used! Great coloring as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. Gorgeous coloring as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your choices of color and layout! It really caught my eye! I saw it firts on facebook and had to find out more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your choices of color and layout! It really caught my eye! I saw it firts on facebook and had to find out more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty, bright and bold card! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you coloured the roses! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty--I like the coloring and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!!! Beautiful!!!! You really made those wild roses come to life!!!! Gorgeous stamp set, Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty! I love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! The colors really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet card creativity. There is SUCH potential for this lovely floral image and you're card is a perfect example! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty Kim! I need to use my Berry Sorbet CS more, looks so sharp with the black.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty with the colours you have chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kim........I just love the colors you chose for this card and flowers. It's so striking against the black. I totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another BEAUTIFUL card, Kim! LOVE that colou combo, the simple LO, and what you did with the Wild Rose set!

    Hugs & Smiles,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!