Sunday, January 1, 2012

SSSC149 - Ice Cream and Pickles

Happy lazy Sunday morning and Happy New Year!  I got the chance to play along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #149 today and I was thrilled that this sketch worked with a new image I just got from the Saturated Canary called Ice Cream and Pickles.


How adorable is this?!?!?   I don't know anyone who is pregnant, but I wish I did so I could give them this card!  I colored the image with copics, cut it out out with a circle nesties, and then sponged some SU pretty in pink ink around the image while it was still in the nesties.  Unfortunately, I have no idea what that textured CS is, but I suspect it came from a Taylored Expression Key Ingredients kit.  That DSP is also a straggler that fell out of one of my many 6x6 paper pads.  I can tell you that the yummy seam binding is siam pink vintage seam binding from the Ribbon Carousel.  I tied that bow with the help of the bow easy.   I added a white flower shaped button with some cotton candy Divine Twine.   If you haven't checked out the images yet at the Saturday Canary, you should!  The images are fun and sassy and if you love to color, you will love them!

Here is the sketch:



10 comments:

  1. Oh my word!! How funny is this with the big pickle on all that ice cream?? So adorable! Love your coloring and the pink sponging is so soft and pretty! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thud- that is amazing!! I will pretend to be pregnant so you can send to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness! This is Too Dang Adorable Miss Kim! 8-) Lol.. Loving your Darling image & Awesome coloring too! Love this! 8-)

    Happy New Year Lady! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is adorable. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I LOVE IT!!! I'm sitting here thinking of someone...anyone...who is pregnant. Why can't I come up with anyone? UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is PERFECT blond hair!! LOVeeeee<3

    thanks for sharing!! you have amazing talent!

    hugs!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply too precious !!! I have the perfect person to make this for !!! Love the coloring & her gorgeous hair...
    Janie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!