Wednesday, January 4, 2012

BIG NEWS!!!

I announced a couple of days ago that I am the January / February guest designer for All That Scraps, but what I couldn't tell you until today is that I have been asked to be a permanent member of the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge blog design team!  WOOT!  WOOT!  I am so excited to join this talented bunch of designers!

So, today's challenge is an easy one......Anything Goes!  I decided to use the oh-so-sweet Party Time Lucy image from the  C.C. Designs' January release which will be revealed on Friday.


I stated with a PTI kraft CS base.  The dSp is from the Bo Bunny Crazy Love Collection 6x6 paper pad.  I used some yummy 5/8" pink /white sheer two tone shimmer ribbon , a white button, and some blossom light pink baker's twine.  I colored my image with copics and used an oval nesties to cut her out.  I left the image in the nesties and sponged some SU pretty in pink ink around the image.  The sentiment is from the PTI Birthday Basics stamp set which I stamped in Momento rich cocoa ink.

I would love for you to play along with us!  Your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps Store which carries so many different stamp companies that you are bound to have something in your stash that is sold in the store.  If not, go shopping!    Then link up our creation on the ATS Wednesday Challenge blog!  The challenge runs for 2 weeks so you have until January 17th to link up your entry.  There is a prize up for grabs so be sure to play along!  




10 comments:

  1. Congrats to you Kim! You do beautiful work I can see why they'd want you! Love your card she is adorable and perfectly colored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Super adorable and just way too cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! That is awesome news!! LOVE this card!! I need a private lesson in coloring from you :). Pretty please - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!!! How EXCITING KIM!! I LOVE their stuff!!! Your card today is DARLING!!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congrats Lady! I am so excited for you! They obviously have Very good taste! 8-) And your Card is So Dang SWEET! Love every Darling bit of it! 8-)

    Big Hugs!
    Shannon 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations again. Cute image. Love the design papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting!!! Very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful news, congratulations!!!!

    I absolutely *LOVE* what you have done with the cute little stamped girlie's hair. Very manga-style, and I do love the little ribbon attached :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!