Friday, January 27, 2012

iSpy Sketches and some BIG NEWS

This is my 2nd post of the day.  If you are here for the Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge, click HERE.


Hey, Sketch-a-holics!  There's a new sketch challenge in town called iSpy Sketches and guess who is on the design team!


Yep!  That's me!

Head on over the iSpy Sketches  blog to see the other "Special Agents." This is one crazy, fun, hilarious and talented group of women and I am honored to have been asked by Kim Teasdale to be part of it!   We kick off our first challenge next Friday so head on over, meet the DT and and learn about how iSpy Sketches will work!

4 comments:

  1. Woot! Woot!!! Love it, Kim! You know I love sketches as much as you do, so I'll be seeing you over there for sure. Congrats, g/f!!! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new "mission". I signed up and am looking forward to the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo Hoo! Yay! Congrats Miss Kim! That's so Awesome! So Excited for you Lady! 8-) You know you will see me over there, I Love a good sketch challenge myself lol ;-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! That's really awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!