Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Penguin Love Tia

I created this card for one of the DT's using this Penguin Love Tia  by Some Odd Girl Stamps.  I got so caught up in coloring the image that I then forgot I was supposed to be working on a sketch for the DT!  Oops!  So this image may make a reappearance on my blog later this month.  :)


Stamp:  Some Odd Girl "Penguin Love Tia" 
CS:  PTI dark chocolate, white, and fine linen
Ink:  PTI vintage cream
Tools:  Nestabilities oval
ivory jute / burlap twine and a PTI dark chocolate button 

5 comments:

  1. It should be some cute girl, these images are darling. Your coloring rocks too girl!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a Cutie! I do that all the time, get caught up coloring an image and oops.. was supposed to be finishing up something else.. lol Your Coloring Rocks Lady! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Kim, love the color combo and great coloring of your image.

    Thanks for the feedback on my blog post.

    Luanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!