Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cupid's Arrow

Whimsie Doodles has released so many cute images this month!  Today I am showing you a card I made with the newly released Cupid's Arrow.  


Let me start by saying that CS,DSP,  and ribbon are from Taylored Expression Key Ingredients kits taht I received over the past 6 months.  I didn't do a good job off keeping the separate from one another so I have no idea what the sane of the CS or DSP is.  Sorry about that.  I colored the image with copics and stamped the sentiment from the SU Teeny Tiny wishes stamp set into a die cut from the MFT Die-Namics Mini Tabs Quartet.  I used my favorite MFT Die-Namics called Pretty Posies to make the flower.  I inked the edges of the petals with SU pixie pink ink and I added a pearl to the center.  I made a couple of loops with the ribbon to make the leaves. 

Be sure to hop on over to the Whimsie Doodles Store to see the newest stamps!

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love how you put the sentiment on the side like that in the shape of a tab. ~Karen Sue/ScrappyKsue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very sweet! You do a beautiful job at coloring! I am envious. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I must know how you colored her hair! It's spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love the coloring you did on this super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you colored her hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Love the dp and the colors you used. Had to laugh at the typing, I type just like that on my blog, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!