Friday, January 6, 2012

SNSDC35 and MORE BIG NEWS!!!

After a brief hiatus, I am back on the Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge Design Team!  I stepped down from my position over the summer to try out some new adventures, but after seeing one too many of the new Rhubarb images, I was itchin' to get back on the team. Thanks to Korin Sutherland opening the door again for me!  

Today is the first challenge of the new year and it is a recipe challenge.  You must use one number element, 2 embossings, and three colors of your choice.   

I decided to use the Rhubarb's Cupcake digital stamp to play along.



I used the PTI woodgrain impression plate on PTI vintage cream CS for my 1st embossing.  I matted it with PTI dark chocolate CS and mounted it on a PTI kraft CS base.  For my 2nd embossing I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder on the PTI dark Chocolate CS panel.   I used the PTI Tag Sale #5 die and the PTI By the Numbers die.  The DSP is from the Bo Bunny Snowfall Collection 6x6 paper pad and the CS is PTI enchanted evening and vintage cream.  I added a PTI vintage cream button and some natural jute /twine.  I colored the image with copics, cut him out, mounted him with foam dimensionals, and added some glitter to the frosting of his cupcake.

Just a few things to keep in mind as you play....
Please use digital images ONLY for the challenge.
~You don't have to use SNS digi images to play along but we sure do love when you do!
~Please share a link to your creation using the Linky Tools feature at the end of this post. If Linky Tools is down, please add a link with your comment.
~When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword SNSDC35.

Now hop on over to the Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge blog to see what my fellow DT members have created and then link up your project!


.



7 comments:

  1. Yay You! 8-) Congrats Congrats Miss Kim! 8-)Goodness You are a Super in demand Lady! 8-) So Well deserved my Talented Friend, so it comes as no Surprise. 8-) Your Sweet Rhubarb card is So Darling! I just love all the texture and your Fab coloring to 8-)

    Big Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little bear! All the elements are fabulously put together. So happy for you that you made a return to a DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bear is adorable. Love the layout of your card. Those 2 embossing go great together. Love the pattern paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so precious! Love the red, black, white and tan colors!! Great work with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Kim!! I love this birthday card! Fantastic design and details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!