Wednesday, January 18, 2012

All That Scraps Wednesday challenge - Color challenge!

It's time for another All That Scraps Challenge and this time it is a color challenge!  We are challenging you to use blue, brown, and tan as your main colors.  This gave me another chance to ink up one of my favorite stamps from the newest release of C.C. Designs stamps called Moo-valous!  I am slightly obsessed with this cute little dancing cow!  


I colored that cute cow up with copics, paper pieced his hat with some PTI enchanted evening CS.  I used the SU top note die with PTI spring rain, dark chocolate, vintage cream, and fine linen CS.  I used the SU polka dot background stamp and stamped the dots on the fine linen section of the top note.  I popped the cow up foam dimensionals and stamped the Verve Happy Birthday sentiment in SU early espresso ink.

I would love for you to play along with us!  Your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps Store which carries so many different stamp companies that you are bound to have something in your stash that is sold in the store.  If not, go shopping!    Then link up our creation on the ATS Wednesday Challenge blog!  The challenge runs for 2 weeks so you have until January 31st to play along.  The winner gets to chose a whopping FIVE C.C. Designs digi stamps!! 

    

3 comments:

  1. Oh, he's darling! I love how the image is lighter than the card's blues and browns, makes him really stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute critter. The the die you used and the 2 color combinations within it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had to hop on over and let you know how much I like your card:-)
    I really love the way you've colored the cute little cow and your DP is so awesome!
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!