Saturday, January 7, 2012

FMS16 - Happy, Birthday, Cupcake!

I had a chance to play along with this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  When I saw the sketch, I immediately thought to use the new C.C. Designs Cutter Cupcake die and one of the stamps from the new C.C. Designs Party Time Logos rubber stamp set.


I stamped the logo twice on PTI white CS and twice on PTI hibiscus burst CS.  I cut out the centers of the hibiscus burst logos and layered them onto the white logos and then used a 1.5" circle punch to cut them out.  I used DSP from the Bo Bunny Sweet Tooth 6x6 paper pad.  Perfect for chocolate frosting with sprinkles!  I added a button with some Twinery blossom light pink baker's twine.  The sentiment is from the PTI Birthday Basics stamp set. The card base is PTI dark chocolate CS.  

Here is the sketch:





9 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the cupcake:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great birthday card. Love the frosting paper too. Fun and bright !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect birthday treat! Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great birthday card. Love the paper pieced cupcake! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, Miss Kim, this is So Cute and FUN! What a Sweet Cupcake! Love it! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card Kim ... cute cupcake image and love the chocolate/pink colour combo!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful!! I love that cupcake! Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim, this is too cute! I love pink and brown together and they are perfect for a cute cupcake card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!