Tuesday, May 31, 2011

SSSC119 - What's Up, Honey Bunny?

I was itching to play along with a sketch challenge tonight and realized that I never played along with Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch over the long weekend.  I wanted to use this super cute digi image called Bunny Chit Chat that I got from Squigglyfly Digital Stamps.  I made a square card rather than an A2 card, but followed the sketch otherwise. 


Stamps:  Bunny Chit Chat by Squigglefly Digital Stamp  CS:  PTI kraft and white  PP:  October Afternoon Thrift Shop  Tools:  1.5" circle punch, 1.75" scallop circle punch, copics   Accessories:  PTI button and twine

1 comment:

  1. Your coloring is fabulous!! Lovin' those rounded corners....I never think to do that. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!