Tuesday, May 17, 2011

DS1 - Thanks for all you do

I was thrilled to have stumbled across a brand new sketch challenge called the Deconstructed Sketch and I was able to play along for the first week!  There will be a new sketch every Thursday so if you are a sketch-a- holic like me, go and check it out!  I put my sentiment on the right instead of the left just because my card looked more balanced that way.



Stamp sets:  PTI Turning a New Leaf, PTI Background Basics: Text Style, Verve Dream Big, Verve Thankful Hearts  Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black, SU Pumpkin Pie, SU Real Red, SU crumb cake, Momento Bamboo Leaves, PTI teas dye duo  CS:  PTI kraft, white, and pure poppy  DSP:  DCWV Fun in the Sun Summer Matstack 
Accessories:  PTI buttons, twine, orange zest ribbon, and red rhinestones

Here's the sketch:


6 comments:

  1. oops sorry Kim I didn't mean to remove my post! I love your card and the different edges you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just georgeous...
    Have a wonderful night.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours and papers you've used. Off to check out the challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim......Your card is just lovely!!!! Those colors are just amazing! Thanks for the new sketch site, too. You know I'm a "sketch-a-holic" so I'll be checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! LOVELY work with all those stamps... I love that Verve set and you used it perfectly! Thanks for joining in for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Gorgeous!!! Love those papers and that sketch is fantastic! Still lovin' the script stamp you're using!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!