Sunday, May 1, 2011

Simple Thanks

I am making a box of thank you cards so I decided to go the CAS route using some of my newest PTI goodies that I got this week.   I used the Mat Stack 1 die and stamped the Mat Stack 1 stamp in SU perfect plum ink.  I stamped the sentiment from the Tag-Its #2 stamp set in momento tuxedo black ink and colored the pretty little flowers from the Tag-Its #3 stamp set with my SU perfect plum and old olive markers. I used my SU polka dot background stamp with PTI fresh snow ink on the PTI plum pudding card base.  A satin ribbon and bow was the final touch.  This card took no more than 5 minutes to make.  Easy peasy!

8 comments:

  1. Love it simple but elegant....
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love purple with lime green. It's so zingy. Very sweet cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection! Whoever said purple and green should never be seen was a total idiot! This is so beautiful! You tied the dickens out of that ribbon. Flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A five minute card...I have no idea what that is!! Yours, of course, is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! I really like your color choices, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Kim...that would have taken me all day to make!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS card! Are you sure it only took 5 minutes ... lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!