Saturday, May 7, 2011

One more Mother's Day card and gift card holder

I saved the best for last today!  This is the card I have made for my mom.  I saw this sentiment in the Love Deepens stamp set by Verve, but I REALLY wanted it to say "Nana" instead of Grandma so I printed it from my computer.  I received my MFT Die-Namics Pretty Posies in the mail today as well as that pretty patterned paper from the Basic Grey "Hello Luscious" 6x6" paper pad so I put them to good use immediately!


We got her a gift card for Mother's Day so I made her a
coordinating gift card holder.  You can see my tutorial HERE!

8 comments:

  1. So sweet Kim! I love the bright pink 3 D flower and that beautiful sentiment! Fab gift card holder! Thanks for sharing the link! I am sure your Mom will treasure this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Love the colors and great idea to customized the sentiment. I bet your mom will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and gift card holder. I just love the inside of the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim this is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE that sentiment. I will have to remember it for my mom next year! Hope your having a WONDERFUL Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Kim!! I'm sure your Mother LOVED it!! Your color combo is fabulous and I love that DP. My kids' call my mom "Nana" so I think I'm going to be needing that sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like both design, I think first one design of gift card should possess brwon color of background.


    Plastic Business Cards
    Plastic Cards printing
    Scratch Card Printing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous!!! i really like your Mother's day card its looking so beautiful...
    Gift Card Printing
    Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!