Sunday, May 22, 2011

May SFYTT - Congrats, Grad

I had to make a graduation card and since I had yet to play along with Jen Del Muro's May Sketch for You to Try, I used her sketch for inspiration.  I brought this cute Pure Innocence Digital Stamp 028 from Heather Ellis's Etsy Shop for just $2.50!  BARGAIN!  While I will admit that I prefer to be able to ink up an image and will often cough up a few more bucks to order these images in clear stamp form from My Favorite Things, I needed this image STAT so I went digital.  I colored her with copics and then used the "out of the box" technique with my nestabilities to have her standing outside the circular panel.  I printed the sentiment from my computer.


Here is the sketch:



Stamps:  Pure Innocence 028 by Heather Ellis, stars from Vere "To the Moon" stamp set  Ink:  SU real red  CS: PTI white, black, and pure poppy  PP:  Me & My Big Ideas  Tools:  SU square lattice embossing folder, nestabilities circles, 1.5" circle punch, 1.75" circle punch, copics (E11, E00, E000, R20, E55, E35, YR12, Y21, C7, C5, C3, C2, C1, B37)  Accessories:  Pure Color Essentials Satin Elegance Ribbon Silver


1 comment:

  1. Awww, she's adorable!! Love the red embossed panel paired with the sheer ribbon. Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!