Sunday, May 15, 2011

SSSC117 - Birthday Wishes

This is my second post of the day.  Love a lazy Sunday morning when I can attack a couple of challenges!  This time I am playing along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch #117.   It was fun to play along since the card size is not the typical A2 card.  This is a 3.25" x 6.5" card.  The CS is is PTI kraft and the rest of the papers are from the SEI Winnie's Walls line.
  

I used my PTI Beautiful Blooms II #3 die collection and the PTI Turning a New Leaf stamp set and coordinating die.  I also used a SU eyelet border punch.  That sentiment from the Verve Wishful Elegance stamp set.  I added some PTI buttons and some peals for embellishments.  I love how this turned out!  Think I will be making some more cards in this size!  They're so cute!

3 comments:

  1. Perfection!!! Love the papers and colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. I love the layout for this long card. You've given me inspiration to make some long cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!! Love the long card, I really need to make one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!