Tuesday, May 10, 2011

SSS107 - 40 & Fab!

I realized this morning that today is my cousin's 40th birthday so I needed to quickly pull a card together before work so I can pop it in te mail. After such a busy weekend, I hadn't yet had time to play aong with the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #107 so I used this week's sketch as my inspiration.  I am loving these pretty patterend papers from the Basic Grey "Hello Luscious" paper pad! 

I used my PTI By the Numbers dies and the PTI Big Birthday Wishes stamp set  as well as one of my newest MFT dies, the rolled daisy die.  Love that thing!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe you made a card before you went to work! And such a pretty card too! I can hardly make myself a cup of coffee in the morning, never mind put a card together. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Kim! I am sure your cousin treasured this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, Kim! I like the flower accents you added!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shew...you made me nervous...I was wondering if you were going to play this week!! LOL :) And you have GOT to stop talking about how you can pull these fabulous cards together before you go to work!! LOL I'm just jealous girlie!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!