Friday, May 20, 2011

SNSDC3 - CAS with a Button

Happy Friday!  It's time for another Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge!  This week the challenge is to make a Clean & Simple card with a Button (or more)!  When I was checking out all of my options in the Sweet 'N Sassy online shop, I fell in love with these beautiful sentiments in the Flower Sentiments Digital Stamp set!  Love the combo of fonts! 


I hope you will hop on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge blog to check our my fellow design team member's creations for a bit of inspiration and then play along!  Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Stamps: Sweet n' Sassy Flower Sentiments Digital Stamp set, PTI Turning anew Leaf, PTI Polka Dot Basics, PTI Mat Stack 1 Collection  Ink:   Momento Tuxedo Black, PTI Fresh Snow, Color Box Moss Green  CS:  PTI Kraft and white  Tools:  PTI Beautiful Blooms II #3 die collection, PTI Mat Stack 1 die 
Accessories:  PTI rasberry fizz felt, PTI buttons and twine

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card Kim. Love the lovely colors and that greeting! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card!! I love the flower & button embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the kraft with the pink and green!! Beautiful CAS card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!