Monday, May 30, 2011

SSS110 - Hi there, Fancy!

Happy Memorial Day!  The weather here in MA started off a little sketchy, but it is blossoming into a beach day!  Before we head off to the beach, I got a chance to play along with the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #110.   I HAD to use this funnny little image that I got from Squigglefly Digital Stamps called Oswalda Goes Shopping.  She makes me smile!  Who doesn't love an ostrich in a fancy hat?!


I paired her with some patterned paper from American Crafts "Happy Go Lucky" paper that I got in my May 2011 Taylor Expression Key Ingredients Kit.  I added a paper rose to her hat for added dimension.  It is hard see in the pic, but I added some sparkley Stickles to her necklace and the clasp on her purse.

Here is the sketch:

1 comment:

  1. Look at that SHADING!!! Girl this is AWESOME!! Love the paper rose you added to her hat. :) Hope you had a fabulous day at the beach. It's been a crazy week for me and I'm so behind in my commenting...I'll come back in a bit and leave some love!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!