Thursday, June 2, 2011

SSD78 - Martini trouble

As soon as I saw this week's Skipping Stones Design Sketch Challenge, this idea popped into my head.  I haven't inked up this martini stamp and sentiment in awhile and this sketch gave me reason to do so.  I popped up each martini glass with foam adhesive and though it is hard to see in the photo, I added some shine to the glasses with a Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The best part about this is that it took less than 15 minutes to make! 


Here is the sketch:
This card was the challenge winner!

Stamps:  Rubber Soul "Martini Glass" and "1 Martini, 2 Martini"  Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black  CS:  PTI black, white, and simply chartreuse  Tools:  Clear Star Gelly Roll pen, SU Old olive marker

8 comments:

  1. LOL that is so cute... Have a great day
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is PERFECT for this sketch, Kim! Seriously perfect. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! This is SO cool. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it!!! So SO CUTE! and YEAH for 15 minute cards!!
    Have a GREAT day Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! I LOVE IT!!!! So fun and so cute! Thanks for playing along with us over at SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooooo fun! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card Kim!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Skipping Stones Design!!! I hope that you will have time to play along with us this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh!! I would have had NO IDEA what to do with that sketch...You ROCKED it girlie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!