Friday, May 27, 2011

SNSDC4 - Thank you BERRY much!

Happy Friday and welcome to the start of a long weekend!  It is time for a new challenge over on the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge blog!  This week the challenge is create something with red, white, and blue in honor of Memorial Day.  Don't forget......you must use Sweet 'n Sassy digi stamps to play along and you can find them over at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!   I chose to create a thank you card using the Berry Sweet Cocoa digital stamp.


I used the Sweet Stop Sketch #84 for my layout.  I colored the image with copics (R29, R24, R05, YG17, YG13, YG11, C03, C02, C01, C1, R30, RV13, and colorless blender) and printed that sentiment from my computer.  I paired it with some PTI white and red CS, SU pacific point CS, and DSP from the Me & My Bog Ideas "Champs" 8x8 paper pad. 

Now head on over the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge blog for some inspiration from my fellow design team members and link up our creation!  Looking forward to seeing it!  Wishing you some peaceful crafting time over the long weekend!


5 comments:

  1. Aw, Kim, this is a cutie! And your bow is perfect! Berry sweet card, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute! I just love that big ole berry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, Thank You Berry much for this perfect punny beauty. I have a real thing for red, white and blue..and this so does not disappoint. Again, amazing coloring. That bow is so fabulous too. my head spins with the amount of times I'd have to tie and retie that bow if it were me. It would be a wrinkled mess. Yours....gawjus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet card!! Love that polka dot paper!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!