Friday, May 13, 2011

Quick kid birthday card

After being out of commission for a day, blogger is finally back!  Is it normal that I was obsessively checking the website to see if it was back up and running?  You would think I needed it like I need oxygen! 

My son is going to a birthday party tonight and I realized that I was out of kid birthday cards, so I threw this one together and I actually think it came out so cute!  I am LOVING the PTI Mat stack #1 die and coordinating stamp set!  You can't go wrong with those PTI "By the Number" dies either for a quick birthday card!  The sentiment is from the PTI Big Birthday Wishes stamp set.

3 comments:

  1. Kim this is really CUTE! Love that dotted PP, and I agree you cant go wrong with those number dies! (unless your my #1 and #5 die.. and MISSING.. they are so WRONG! LOL!!)
    Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie-patootie card, Kim!!! I'm sure your son's friend AND parents will just love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK!! How cute!! And you return the favor with the PTI order I will be placing!! ROTFL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!