Friday, May 27, 2011

DS3 - Happy Wedding Day

It is only week 3 of the Deconstructed Sketch Challege, but this is quickly becoming one of my favorite sketch challenges!  I loved the 1st two sketches so I was looking forward to this week's!  Jen did not disappoint!  I bought this super cute Sugar Sticks Bride & Groom digi stamp by Lori Designs a while back, but I had yet to put it to good use.  I cut out each figure and popped the bride up with foam adhesive for added dimension.  I sponged some ink around the pink panel.  I just love how this card came out! 


And here's the sketch:


Stamps:  By Lori Designs Sugar Sticks Bride & Groom, sentiment from PTI Delightful Dahia  Ink:  Momento tuexedo black, SU pretty in pink   CS:  PTI black, white, and seet blush  PP:  Me a My Big Ideas black & white color basics  Tools:  1.25" circle punch, 1.5" circle punch, Martha Stewart border punch, copics (E11, E00, E000, R20, C7, C5, C3, C1, colorless blender, E59, E57, E55, R81, R83, YG13)  Accessories:  Pure Color Essentials Satin Elegance Ribbon Silver

4 comments:

  1. Kim.........This is just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Gorgeous job with the sketch and your coloring is perfect! Thanks for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorably sweet, Kim!!! Thanks so much for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza Kim!!! I LOVE this!! Super adorable!! I am so happy you shared with DS and of course that you used a BLD image!! Thank You!!

    HUGS -LORi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!