Sunday, May 15, 2011

Better late than never!

So, I was too late to submit my card to this week's Colour Q Challenge #84.  I hate when that happens......especially when I really like the way the card turned out.  I went my with one of my favorite PTI stamp sets called Vintage Picnic AND I decided to ink my new PTI Tiny Tags stamp set and to try out the coordinating dies for the first time.  How cute is that tag?!


It's hard to see in the picture, but I used the PTI Guide Lines Grid Impression plate on the yellow panel.  I love how that SU ribbon mimics that pattern in the tag!  I colored the image with copics.  I actually paper pieced a kraft basket and the colored it with copic to shade it. 

  Now, off to watch the finale of Survivor!  Gooooooooo, Boston Rob!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,

    This is so beautiful! I love your basket of flowers with those dies. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers look beautiful and that tag is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!