Friday, May 6, 2011

Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge Debut!

Today's the day!  Hooray!  Horray!  The first Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge begins today and I am THRILLED to be part of the design team!  This is a weekly challenge with all types of challenges so there will be something for everybody!  PLUS, there is a sweet FREE digi available for download so head on over and grab it!  The first challenge is to create a Mother's Day Card using one of the Sweet n' Sassy digi stamps.  There are so many cute stamps from which to choose!  Check them out HERE!  I decided to go with this oh so sweet Lilacs for Cocoa digital stamp.


I colored image with copics and I added some shimmer to the lilacs with a spica glitter pen.  I made that flower out of PTI plum pudding saddle stitch ribbon.  Check out one of my older posts HERE for a link a tutorial on making those flowers!  Be sure to stop by the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge blog so see my fellow design team members' cards!   Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will play along!

Stamps:  Sweet 'n Sassy Lilacs for Cocoa digital stamp, PTI Tiny Tags  Ink:  Momento tuxedo black CS:  PTI white, plum pudding, and simply chartreuse  PP:  Me & My Big Ideas  Tools:  Copics (V15, V12, V00, YG17, YG13, YG11, C2, C1, C00, RV13, RV10, E57, E55), spica slitter pen, Martha Stewart border punch, Accessories:  PTI plum pudding saddle stitch ribbon

7 comments:

  1. Love what you did with Cocoa, your coloring is awesome and I love the little touch of sparkle to the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since purple is my favorite color, this card really sings to me! It's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. This is such a sweet card. I love the flower that you added! It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Kim! You brought that digi image to life! Love the sweet mouse and fancy ribbon flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim,

    This is so adorable and I just love lilacs! Your little mouse is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable...off to check out your tutorial on making those flowers. I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Kim. Perfect Cocoa image and colors. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!