Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mojo189 - Happy Mother's Day

I know our babysitter is planning some sort of arts & crafts project to do with my kids tomorrow so they can make me a Mother's Day gift so I decided to make a Mother's Day card for her my kids can help her one year old daughter "sign" the inside of the card.  I used the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #189 for the inspiration.  Such a fun sketch!  This MFT Pure Innocence "Being cute is what I do" is one of my favorites and she reminds me of our babysitter's daughter with those cute pig tails!

Wish I could tell you where those cute patterned papers came from, but I have no clue.  They were scraps that I put to good use.  I LOVE to do some paper piecing whenever I ink up a Pure Innocence image.  It's like playing dress up!  Don't you just love her outfit?!  Here's the sketch:

Stamps:  MFT Pure Innocence "Being Cute is What I Do,"  sentiment from PTI Tag-Its #2  CS:  PTI kraft, white, and pure poppy  Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black  Tools:  Nesties circles, PTI double ended banner die, SU scallop border punch and SU oval punch  Copics:  E11, E00, E000, R20, E57, E55, BG78, BG75, BG72 Accessories:  PTI baker's twine, red brads, rhinestones

5 comments:

  1. Kim this is DARLING!!! She is gonna LOVE it! PI are some of the CUTEST stamps!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Squishy and bubbly cute and very special. I am the same with my scraps, never can recall from whence they came and I am not about to jot it on the back before they go with the other scraps as that would be just wrong. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just darling! Love how she's "out of the box". Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE her clothes and you totally ROCKED that sketch girlie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!