Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I get a kick out of you

This is my second card that I made for my daughter's soccer coaches.  I used the MFT Pure Innocence "I get a kick out of you" stamp set again.  This patterned paper I found was perfect for the card! 


I made a coordinating gift card holder.  You see my tutorial HERE!


Stamps:  MFT Pure Innocence "I get a kick out of you"  Ink:  Momento tuxedo black  CS:  PTI black and white  PP:  Me & My Big Ideas "Champs"  8x8 paper pad  Tools:  Nestabilities ovals, PTI Beaitiful Blooms II #1 die collection PTI double ended banner die, Copics (E11, E00, E000, R20, E59, E57, E55, R29, R24, R05, C07, C05, C03, B00) 

5 comments:

  1. Another beauty! Love the grass pp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is as cute as the first card and I love the soccer ball in the middle of the flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How DID you do that grass? These soccer coaches are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Acckk!! How adorable!! Love the grass paper and the way you popped up the sentiment banner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!