Friday, May 13, 2011

SNSDC2 - Inspiration Challenge

It's Friday which means it is not only the start of the weekend, but also the start of a new challenge over at the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge blog!  This week it is an inspiration challenge.   I chose the Tulips Digital Stamp and used the Sweet Stop Sketch #83 for my design.  The clean lines of this sketch was a nice fit for the photo inspiration.


That glitter pen appears much softer in person.  Not loving the way it photographed.  Sigh.  This is what happens when you only have time to craft at night and you don't have natural lighting on your side to take a photo.  Think I may have purchase one of those light boxes to photograph my cards late night!  Anyway, here's the inspiration photo:


Hope you'll hop on over the to the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge blog to play along with us! 

Stamp:  Sweet 'n Sassy Tulips Digital Stamp, sentiment from MFT Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black CS:  PTI white and kraft  DSP:  Pebbles Glee and Bo Bunny Mellow Yellow Dot  Tools:  Copics (R29, R24, R05, R02 , YG17, YG13, YG11), Gelly Roll clear star pen  Accesories:  PTI hawaiian shores ribbon

4 comments:

  1. lovely card Kim. The tulips are perfect, and I love the touch of sparkle. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your glittery flowers are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! I love this card Kim!! Perfect DPs and amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Your coloring is AMAZING!! I love the touch of sparkle...it looks like dew. I can never get mine to photograph right, but yours looks REALLY good!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!