Tuesday, May 24, 2011

DS2 - Thanks, Coach!

I volunteered to make cards for the coaches of my daughter's soccer team.  I used this cute MFT Pure Innocence "I get a kick out you" stamp to make this first card.  I used this week's Deconstructed Sketch Challenge as my inspiration. 


I made this cooridinating gift card holder.  You can see my tutorial on how to make these HERE!

And here's the sketch:

Stamp:  MFT Pure Innicence "I get a kick out of you"  CS:  PTI kraft, white, black  Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black  PP:  Jillibean Soup "Blossom Soup" 6x6 mini pad  Tools:  SU scallop trim border punch, Copics (E11, E00, E000, R20, R29, R24, R05, C07, C05, C03, E59, E57, E55)  Accessories:  PTI pure poppy baker's twine

6 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I love the white space you used in this and your designer papers are perfect! Thanks for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed the challenge and bent it like Beckham all in one go. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect coach card. Love that sweet little image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim.........This is so, so adorable! I love the little soccer ball in the center of the daisy! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!