Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cake Slice Favor Box

I made these cute cake slice boxes for my daughter's upcoming birthday party.  We will fill them with goodies and give them out as the party favor to her guests.   




I can't figure out how the heck to post the PDF file with a printable template, but click HERE to be taken to the thread on Splitcoast Stampers and scroll down to comment #16.  There is a PDF file there called "Piece-A-Cake" that you can save to your computer.

CS:  PTI sweet blush and dark cholcate  Tools:  MFT rolled rose dies 
Accessories:  PTI rasberry fizz and simply chartreuse felt



4 comments:

  1. So cute! Those flowers are adorable. I recently helped my sister make 150 of these for wedding favors! I still haven't recovered...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so yummy. Could see a lot of uses for all sorts of celebrations. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! So cute!! Love the flowers on top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Love it!! Great idea using the felt flowers on top and the two paper panels looking like the layers of the cake!! What a sweet Mommy you are!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!