Saturday, April 30, 2011

SSS106 - Time to Celebrate

Happy weekend!  Saturday means it's time for the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #106.  I am back from the soccer and baseball fields and before I head back out to do some errands, I had to play along with this fun sketch!  I FINALLY inked up my first Magnolia stamp, Tilda with Balloon, and colored her with copics.  I think she is so sweet!  Funny...........I never really liked these images, but after seeing many an adorable card by Wendy Ramlakhan, I started to fall in love with them.  I blame Wendy......for a lot of things I feel the need to buy.   Damn her.  ;)


Here is the sketch:


I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Crazy for Challenges #85
Paper Cutz Challenge #89
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #162
Craft Your Passion Challenges #55
Simon Says Stamp! Challenge
Just Add Ink #66

Supply list:

Stamps:  Magnolia Rubber Stamps "Tilda with Balloon," sentiment from MFT a la modes "Time to celebrate"
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
CS:  PTI white, kraft, and berry sorbet
PP:  My Mind's Eye "Tickled Pink" 6x6 paper pad
Copics:  E11, E00. E000, R20, R05, R02, R01, C1, C00, B59, B57, B55, E35, YR24, YR12, Y21, BG15, BG10
Tools:  Nesties ovals, Martha Stewart border punch, Gelly Roll Green Star
Accessories:  PTI berry sorbet saddle stitch ribbon, no idea who makes those flowers, and a button with twine






8 comments:

  1. So cute Kim! Great job coloring that sweet image and I love the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute - love the happy colors you used and this Tilda is one of my favs!

    Thanks for playing with us at CCT this week!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Great take on the sketch:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card! Thank you for playing along in our "Show us Your Layers" challenge at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Kim, lovely colouring of the sweet Tilda and I love those colours and gorgeous papers.

    So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge
    Heather
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ROTFL!! Just doing my part to help the economy!! LOL That's what I tell my husband anyway!! :)

    Girl, it's hard to believe this is your first Tilda...you've colored her like a PRO!! Beautiful card. How did you like coloring her?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!