Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wishing You Luck in 2013


I am on vacation!   Yep!  I don't have to be back at work until January 2nd!  Hooray!
After all the stress of the Holidays, it is so nice to wind down, hang out in my pajamas, and do a little craftin'!  

As much as I love Christmas, I am all set with coloring any more Christmas images.  
To kick off my non-Christmas craftin', I decided to ink up one of my
favorite a la modes from MFT.  

Stamp set - MFT a la modes Wishing You Luck
Paper:  X-Press It blending card, PTI simply chartreuse, black, and white
PP:  Doodlebug Designs Hello Spring 6x6 paper pad
embossing folder - Darice stripe
accessories:  Making Memories mini silver circle brads 

skin - E11, E00, E000 
cheeks - R20, R30
hair - E35, E53, E51
shirt - BV04, BV02, BV01, BV00
pants - E44, E43, E41
shamrock - YG17, YG13, YG11
shoes - E44, E43

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Kim!!! As always, I love your coloring!!! Hope you and the family had a wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!