Tuesday, December 18, 2012

RCC75 - Mistletoe Kisses


Have you played along yet with this month's Ribbon carousel Challenge?!  We are now doing monthly challenges with a big 'ol prize at the end for one lucky challenge participant!  
Each month we are giving away a Ribbon Carousel 
to one of our randomly chosen challenge participants!

This month's challenge theme is "Holiday Spirit"


I colored up this adorable Stamping Bella Uptown Girl Eve Under the Mistletoe with my copics and fussy cut her out so that I could layer her over some patterned paper.  I created the "photo" using the Lil' Inker Instant Camera die (love that thing!).  I paired some pretty PP from the EP This & That Christmas 6x6 paper pad  with some Bazzill Card Shoppe licorice twist and marshmallow CS.   I added some celery satin ribbon , a PTI black button, and some black licorice Divine Twine.  I used a SU large oval punch to cut out the sentiment and I added a few small black rhinestones. 
skin - E11, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
hair - E35, E53, E51
dress - R59, R29, R24, R05, E43, E41
belt - C9, C7, C5, C3, C2, C1 and a clear star Gelly Roll Pen
mistletoe- YG95, YG93, R29, R24



Ready to play?! 



There are three rules to be eligible for the prize:
1.  You MUST use ribbon or twine on your creation 
2. Your project must be based on the theme of the month
3. You must add  a NEW project  to the inlinkz and link directly back to your project on your blog or online gallery.

You have until Dcember 31st to add your creation to the link below. The random winner of the ribbon carousel will be announced on the Ribbon Carousel blog during the first week in January!

To link up your project, click HERE and go to the bottom of that post!    
Good luck & happy stamping!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card Kim! I love the DP you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful, Kim! Gorgeous DP and I love that die, too!
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at the folds in her dress...amazing! And I can't believe you cut out all around her! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to NEED this die now...thanks a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is fabulous LOVE this card and the shading you did on her dress!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!