Monday, December 3, 2012

TSG184 - Tag, You're It!



This week's There She Goes Challenge challenge is brought to us by
 our Trendsetter of the week, Wendy!  
She has challenged us to make a tag, whether it be on a card or just the tag itself!

I decided to ink up that cute polar bear from the Holiday Cheer stamp set.


I colored my image with copics and cut it out using the MFT Die-Namics circle STAX sets 1 and 2.  I layed that over a die cut I made sing of the dies rom the Papertry Ink Doily Details die collection.  I layed that over the tage I made using the Papertrey Ink Tag Sale #4 die.  I used a stippling brush to create some snow on the kraft tag.  I added some ribbon from my stash, a PTI dark chocolate button, and some natural jute.  Finally, I added some stickles covered in glitter to create the mounds of snow.  
To be eligible for the giveaway, create a project that either is, or incorporates a tag, and then head over to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of the challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (December 10th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!
TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated! If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG184 so we can check out your beautiful work!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!