Tuesday, December 4, 2012

All That Scraps Preview Day #2 - Spanish Willow

Welcome back for another sneak peek of the All That Scraps December Release! 
Today we are previewing the new Lil Lads and Lolitas!
There are 4 new images, but today I am sneak peeking Spanish Willow.



This was such a FUN image to color!  I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow and licorice twist CS with some PP from the Echo Park Very Merry Christmas 6x6 paper pad.  I added some black vintage seam binding, a red button, and some black licorice Divine twine.

skin - E11, E00, E000, R32, R30
hair - C9, C7,C5,C3
eyes - G29, G46, G43
eye shadow- BV04, BV02
lips - R59, R29
dress and flower - R59, R29, R24, R05
shoes - C9,C7, C5, C3

Now head right on over to the All That Scraps blog to see what my fellow DT members have created with the new images!   We've got one more day of previews for you tomorrow followed by the release day on December 6th!

1 comment:

  1. She is so lovely and I want to buy this...You did a beautiful work on ber just so beautiful:)))))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!