Thursday, December 6, 2012

Time Out

Today is my first post as one of the newest Stamping Bella Babes!
Yep, I made the Stamping Bella Design Team!  Me! Moi!  Yours Truly!
How do you like them apples?!

If you have now yet checked out Stamping Bella, you MUST head over to the store NOW and check out all of the different stamps!  There is something for everybody!    Plus, there are all kinds of other things that we crafty people need like dies, inks, and stamp storage stuff.  

You can even get Mo Manning images in RUBBAH as we say here in Boston!
Here is Mo Manning's Anna and her Timeout Chair


I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster and candy bar CS with some PP from the Fancy Pants Designs Summer Soul 6x6 paper pad. I paper pieced the doll's dress and colored the rest of the image with copics.

skin - E11,E00, E000
hair - E29, E27, E25, E21
overalls - B02, B00, B000
shirt - R22,R20,R30
shoes - E27, E35, E33
chair - E57, E55,E53
doll's hair - E35, E53, E51

Be sure to head on over to the 
Stamping Bella Sistahood Facebook and click on "Join."  
Hang out with me, my fellow Stamping Bella Babes, and Stamping Bella fans over there where we chat and share our crafty projects! 

Not into Facebook?  No worries!  
Meet up with all in the Stamping Bella Splitcoast Stampers Forum!  

I'll be back again tomorrow with another Stamping Bella post for the 
Bellarific Friday Challenge!  


3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!