Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, my Love

I colored up another Uptown Girl. Shocking.  I know.  
I can't help it. I love them.

Today it is Ava Loves to Celebrate who got inked up.  

I colored her up with copics and paired some PP from the Echo Park Dots & Stripes Homefront  Love 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow and licorice twist CS.  I used the MFT Die-Namics solid bracket border.  I added a fun button I had in my stash and some black licorice Divine Twine,

skin - E11, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
hair - E53, E47, E37, E35
dress - R59, R29, R24, R05
cake - E39, E37, E35, RV02, RV00, RV000, E41, E53
presents - RV02, RV00, RV000, R59, R29, R24, R05




4 comments:

  1. Seeeeeee!!!! I told you that it was okay to have this obsession. Another gorgeous card! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...I have been enjoying your Bella Uptown girls....fabulous coloring!! Congrats on being a Bella babe....or is that just being a "babe"!! That can Be taken several ways...hot, babe in the woods, hubs calling you babe.....!!! Miss your mug too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that dress is fantastic - your colouring blows me away!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!