Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Greeting Farm's "Lovey Bean" Sneak Peek

So, I have been sitting on a secret for a few weeks now.....which is torture!  
I hate having to keep exciting news quiet!  

Today I can finally share that I have been invited to be part of the Greeting Farm's Premiere Guest Design Team to help them kick off their very first release of 2013!  I was thrilled when Jessica Diedrich emailed to invite me!  

The Greeting Farm is releasing FIVE new stamp sets on January 1st to kick off the new year!  Today I have the honor of giving you a sneak peek of the adorable "Lovey Bean" with a couple of cards I created with this new stamp set.  

Here's my first card:

Her hair was so much fun to color.....and so was her cute little round belly!  I colored her with copics and fussy cut her out so that I could layer her over some PP with text on it.  I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe wax lips  and licorice twist CS with some PP from the Fancy Pants Designs Love Note 6x6 paper pad.  I added some black grosgrain ribbon.  I used a SU heart punch to cut out the heart, stamped the sentiment, and then went over the sentiment with a black glaze pen.  I added some opal glitter glue to her wings.  

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
hair - C9, C7, C5, C3
clothing and flowers - R59, R29, R24, R05, YR18, YR16

And here is my second card:


This time I stepped away from the scissors.  No fussy cutting this time so that I can show you the entire image.  I colored Lovey Bean up with copics and cut her out using the MFT Die-Namics circle STAX sets 1 and 2. I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe icy mint and black licorice CS with some PP from the My Mind's Eye "Love Me" 6x6 paper pad.  I added some black vintage seam binding and some opal glitter glue to her wings and the centers of the flowers.  .  

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
hair - E19, E18, E08, E02
flowers and hearts - R85, R83, R81
clothing - B02, B00, B000

Would you like to WIN the new Lovey Bean stamp set?
Of course you would!  

Just leave me a little blog love as well as some blog love for......

They have some sneak peeks of Lovey Bean to show you as well!









21 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! I love how you have colored the hair....FABULOUS cards:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim.
    I stayed up just so that I could see what stamp was next on this week's previews, and I have to say that I am very happy that I did. :O) I think your Lovey Bean is just adorable! I really love how you have colored her hair in both your cards and I really love that you list what you did and what you used to make them both. So often you run across a card that you really think is fantastic, but you have no idea what the person did or used to get that look. I can see why Jess asked you to be a part of the premiere DT. You are very talented and I am really enjoying seeing all your cards on your blog. I know how hard it is to keep that secret and I have to give you a hugh CONGRATULATIONS! Hope your Christmas was a Merry one. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a precious stamp & LOVE the colors you used on her. Turned out very glamorous! Cute! Carol M in TX/carolswingster77@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image. I love here black hair and the red flowers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's is so cute! And so are your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this beanie is too cute, weldone your cards are great!! have fun during your DT..

    hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards with great colors to showcase this adorable Bean.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the use of black to accent your cards! Absolutely stunning! Thank you for sharing! Love the little beans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving this bean!!! ur cards are beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your new GF designer spot! I love all their stamps! So much fun to color and play around with on different designs!~ Love what you did with the new stamp - she is so stinkin' cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your new GF designer spot! I love all their stamps! So much fun to color and play around with on different designs!~ Love what you did with the new stamp - she is so stinkin' cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These cards are just fabulous! I can't wait to see what else you being to The Greeting Farm! Huge congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fabulous! She's such an adorable bean :). And congrats on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the new bean! Congrats on the guest dt spot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable! Welcome! Can't wait to see what you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on being on the TGF team! And you did such a fabulous job with the cards! Your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely Bean is adorable! You've done an AMAZING job with such an adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an adorable image and card.

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!