Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sweet Love

Today I am showing off one of the newest C.C. Designs images from the December release at All That Scraps.  This is Mashi's Muffins Sweets and the Love Always Sentiments.  


I started with a Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster CS base and rounded the two bottom corners with my corner chomper.  I used a stamp from the Craft's Meow Retro Foundations stamp set and stamped it in PTI Fresh Snow ink.   I stamped the "Love" sentiment in Momento black ink. I stamped my image onto X-press It blending card and colored her with copics.  I fussy cut her out and popped her up with foam dimensionals.  Finally, I added some white grosgrain ribbon.  

skin - E11, E00, E000, R20 ,R30
eyes - B24, B23, B21
hair - E53, E37,E35
dress - RV09, RV06, RV04
candy box - RV02, RV00, RV000

Head on over to the All That Scraps blog to see what my fellow design team member shave made for this week's review of the December reelease.  

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS, Kim! I love that pop of pink against the kraft and the use of white is so cool! Can you tell I love this?!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!