Wednesday, December 5, 2012

All That Scraps Preview Day #3 - Love Birds

Ready for another peek at one of the new stamp sets from All That Scraps?
Today we are previewing stamp sets from the Sweet November line.

I chose to give you a sneak peek of Love Birds and the Love Always Sentiments.



I paired some PP from the Echo Park For the Record 2 Documented 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow and locorice twist CS.  I colored my image with copics.

birds - YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20, YR18 ,YR16, YR13
leaves -G29, G46, G43
branch - E57, E55, E53
background - BG10

Now head on over to the All That Scraps blog for some additional sneak peeks of the new Sweet November stamps that will be released TOMORROW in the All That Scraps Store!  

2 comments:

  1. Too Cue Miss Kim!! Love your Sweet little Birdies! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too cute, love the sweetness of the card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!