Saturday, December 29, 2012

RS44 - Got Balls?

If you are here for the Greeting Farm Sneak Peek of "Awareness Anya," click HERE!" 
 
When I saw this week's Retro Sketch Challenge #44, I had to play along!   I was sifting through my beloved There She Goes Clear Stamps and the "Swing Big" stamp set caught my eye.  WHY oh WHY had I not yet used one of the sentiments in that stamp set?   Gotta love the cheeky sentiments!


I colored my image with copics.  I paired some Bazzill Beach House PP with some Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow, licorice twist and wax lips CS.   I added some faux stitching to the wax lips panel with a white gel pen.   I stamped the baseball and layered it over the black PTI button.

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
helmet - R59, R29, R24,R05
clothing  -  R59, R29, R24,R05, E43, E41
shoes - C9, C7. C5,C3

Here is the sketch:





3 comments:

  1. loving how the card came out, especially the blue dp choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!! We are a baseball loving family and this is perfect! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!