Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sending You Warm Thoughts

I am playing along with the Tiddly Inks challenge #100 tonight using one of the Tiddly Ink images over on Stamping Bella called Alice.

I stamped my image in Momento Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press it blending card.  I cut the image out using the MFT Die-Namics oval STAX sets 1 and 2.  I paired some pretty PP from the Echo Park For the Record 2 Tailored with some Bazzill Card Shoppe sour lemon and licorice twist CS.  I added some crochet ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel.  I used the MFT Die-Namics pretty posies and the MFT Die-namics Fancy Flourish to create the flower.  I added a button and some natural jute.  

skin - E11, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
hair - E35, Y23, Y21, Y20
dress - YG17, YG13, YG11, Y04, Y02, Yoo
cup - R05, R02,R01

Did you see that I have some Tiddly Inks blog candy up for grabs?!


I am choosing a winner this Saturday evening so head to THIS blog post for details on what you need to do to be eligible!  Good luck!  


6 comments:

  1. This is so so sweet! Love your wonderful copic coloring - you're such an inspiration! Thank you for that :)! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely wonderful Kim. I love, love, love how you colored Alice. That hair combo is fantastic! Thank you so much for joining us this challenge at Tiddly Inks. Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Kim! Love the pretty designpaper you used. Your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very pretty hun...
    Love the colours you have chosen, and your paper is so lovely too.

    Krafty Karen - DT for Tiddly Inks!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Kim, I love the warm colours,its blooming freezing and wet here!!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and great coloring :-) Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and Merry Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!